Introduction
Information and
Communication Technology (ICT) is a blanket term encompassing all the
technologies and services involved in computing, data management,
telecommunications provision, and the internet. These technologies all deal with
the transmission and reception of information of some kind. ICT permeates all
aspects of life, providing newer, better, and quicker ways for people to
interact, network, seek help, gain access to information, and learn.
Creation
of the Material
The simulation is created by using Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation and I have chosen English subject purposefully for class II students and designed materials integrating the idea of ICT on the topic ‘Weather’. My objective here is to let students to capture the concept of weather and to get idea of different types of weather. I have designed the materials which is based on content where I have used Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation as a means to teach the students about concept 'weather'. Firstly I have chosen suitable materials which is more relevant to my topic mainly to have effective teaching and learning processes. Next I started preparing and using different ideas for designing with the PowerPoint resources such as animation, and different effects. And I have collected enough images relating to the topic. Moreover I have downloaded different sound to drag the concentration of students and to give clear ideas about the particular topic. After that I have inserted the text, pictures, and sound. I have adjusted the time for and also time for the start as ‘with previous’ using animation pane which under the animation toolbar. Next I did a short voice narration using the ‘Record slide show’ option under the slideshow toolbar.
How
to use the Materials
Teaching and learning materials is one of the main
key elements which create conductive environments for disseminating the
information. Thus, the simulation that I created will be using while teaching
the students about the ‘weather’, as a replacement for making them read the
text. This simulation can be used in two distinct categories that is during the
lesson introduction and lesson development.
After introducing the concept of ‘weather’ let them
watch the simulation and let them listen audio carefully. Then let them draw
the picture of each weather type (representation) that describes each
weather. Furthermore to understand better about four types of weather (sunny
day, windy day, cloudy day and rainy day) I have inserted activities; here
activity can be solved by individual students. Now, let them complete the
activities after watching the simulation on weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment