Thursday, 11 March 2021

self Introduction


My name is Ngawang Rabten. I am currently studying at Paro College of Education in final year. I am from Trashigang, Udzorong, Bepam. I was born on 25th may, 1998. I am from poor family background. We are total of ten siblings. I am second youngest from the family. My parents are farmer and they suffer a lot to send us to school. I have my daughter who is two years, three months old.

About my education history, I started my primary classes in Bepam Community Primary School. I studied class seven and eight at Nganglam Lower Secondary School and class nine and ten at Nganglam Higher Secondary school. I completed my higher studies from Jigme Sherubling Central School. I took science stream. I am hardworking person with kind heart.

My hobby is to watch movies and play traditional games like khuru and archery. Besides playing traditional game I like playing football, volleyball and basketball. During my free time I usually read books and play with my daughter. I like to be a teacher because I like being with children and I love to teach.  

15 comments:

  1. Hardworking?
    Are you sure about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, I am hardworking especially when assignment due is near

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The photo was capture when I was in first year.

      Delete
  3. well said
    enjoy the different sets of traditional games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok...lets play khuru and archery together to promote our traditional game.

      Delete
  4. well said and glad to know that you really wanted to be a teacher..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the kind of person you are. Particularly you, your wife and your only daughter have been good to me from the day you all played a role in my life. I always envied your wife and daughter. Thank you coming in my life. People like you have made my life beautiful. My regards to your wife and daughter. And lastly, I wish you good luck in your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful words dear.

      Delete

Blog 5- PPT on Types of Triangles

This is an embedded Microsoft Office presentation, powered by Office . Description about the material This self-created power point contain...